ISI / ISO Certification
Quality management system (QMS) certification as per ISO 9001:2008 is an important opportunity that can enable the organization to acquire the label of an enterprise caring for the customer needs and improve their economic performance at the same time. QMS provides an organization a systematic structured documented and effective approach to consistently maintain the product quality meeting customer requirements.
Our firms associates specialized in the entire range of Quality management system & certification who assists our clients and provide professional & reliable service specialized in global product & system certifications such as: US FDA compliance, UL mark; European Union & EFTA product safety requirement- CE Marking, ROHS compliance, China Compulsory Certification- CCC Mark, ISO standards, HACCP, OHSAS, C-TPAT, KAIZEN, GMP, EUREPGAP, Six sigma, SA 8000, BSCI, WRAP.
As Industries are widening their range of products, certification to national and international requirements has become necessary. It is the process of certifying that a certain product has passed performance and/or Quality Assurance tests or qualification requirements under given criteria. Certification of products may indicate their established suitability for a specified purpose.
Benefits of Certification
• Certification by an accredited independent third party body provides an assurance to customers that the claims that are being made by the customer can be substantiated
• The regulations governing an accredited certification body, or Registrar, mean that the certificated customer has been rigorously audited to the standard(s) in question
• Furthermore, ongoing audits, on a regular basis, provide further assurance that the customer, not only has a system, but that the system is being maintained
• The display of the approval by printing a recognized logo on the letterheads, brochures etc. clearly advertises the credentials of the certified company
• Potential purchasers of the customer can review, when selecting suppliers of goods and services • In conclusion, the certifications ensure the credibility, Confidence, Commitment and competitiveness of the organization