Alternative dispute resolution has expanded over the last several years and has become an
important step in the dispute resolution process.
We are a well-known law firm in India providing alternative dispute resolution services. Aristocrat
Legal Solution assists clients with resolution of disputes in all areas of general and special practices
in a broad range of industrial sectors including Oil and Gas, Power, Mining, Construction and
Infrastructure, Real Estate, Entertainment and Media, Banking and Finance, Aviation, Insurance and
Reinsurance, International Finance, International Investments, Intellectual Property, Information
Technology, Telecommunications, etc.
Our Firm has a significant experience in both international and domestic arbitration and other forms
of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) such as conciliation and mediation. Our attorneys have
acted as counsels and arbitrators in high stake arbitrations providing best advice and support in
resolving disputes. We have a dedicated team of lawyers with specific expertise to meet our client's
requirements and handle complex arbitration matters both in India and abroad.
Services provided by our Firm
• Conducting Domestic Arbitration under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and ICA Rules
• Conducting International Arbitration under UNCITRAL and ICC Rules
• Rendering Mediation Services to Clients
• Enforcing and Challenging Enforcement of Arbitral Awards
• Representing Clients before High Courts and Supreme Court in Arbitration Petitions
• Advising Clients on the appropriate Venue of Arbitration and Choice of Procedural and
• Appointment of Arbitrator through High Courts and Supreme Court of India
• Representing Clients before Arbitral Tribunals with regard to Disputes arising out of Agreements
containing Arbitration Clause
• Applying to Stay Proceedings brought in Breach of Arbitration Clauses
• Draft Arbitration Agreements and Clausesâ€¢ Advising Clients and Handling Arbitration Cases
related to Commercial Contracts, Collaboration Disputes, Contractual Disputes, Construction
Agreements, Service Agreements, Joint Venture Agreements, Supply Contracts, Marketing
Agreements, Sale Agreements etc..
• Advising Clients on Conciliation and Mediation Matters
• Advising Clients on Alternative Dispute Resolution Laws and Procedures